Shipping & Delivery
Warranty and Return
What shipping method does VRMUST use?
We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see: Shipping Countries
What Countries Does VRMUST Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Please check Shipping Countries to get more details.
Remote Areas - Delivery
Can couriers deliver to remote areas?
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you.
FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal "remote area charge". This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra $20 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
VRMUST Can Ship To PO Box and APO Addresses
Can you ship to a PO Box?
Can you ship to a APO address?
We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
We are sorry but both DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
If an item is missing a manual
Some of VRMUST products are supposed to ship with a manual but...
- sometimes the manual just isn't very good, and you need more help with the product.
- sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box.
- sometimes the product is new, and the manufacturer manual was so dire, we took it out!
- sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product B2B, so there is no manual.
Here's how we'll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product code. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspect of the product's function you need help with.
- If a manual was omitted accidentally, we'll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, chances are we are already working on making one ourselves, and we'll send that to you when it's done.
Currently we only offer English manuals for all our products.
If an item is missing accessories such as earphones or a cable
First, check the details in the product description again on VRMUST.COM to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you're really missing something, please contact us, and here's how we'll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on VRMUST.COM
- If we confirm something is missing, we'll send it to out to you free of charge.
If your item is delivered missing some of its parts
If a key part of your product is missing on delivery, here is how we can solve the problem for you:
- Contact us first, with your order number and product code; we will help to clarify what part is missing.
- For major, expensive and integral product parts we may need to follow it up as a "lost/stolen in delivery"
- If the part is small or an accessory, we will most likely be able to help you by simply re-sending it.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing
Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on VRMUST, and see if you received any emails from VRMUST about the order. It's possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched... meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your VRMUST order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate VRMUST. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on VRMUST in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
Usually, when you import goods from VRMUST, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
- VRMUST provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an VR Headset, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from VRMUST. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on VRMUST, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
Payment Methods Accepted
VRMUST primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).
What is Paypal?
Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. VRMUST staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
My Product Has A Problem! What Can I Do?
What to do in 3 steps:
Try to troubleshoot the item by checking the manual we provide in the package .Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by restarting, installing properly, or fixing an accessory.
If you still have difficulties with your item especially for complicated products such as Car DVD Players, GPS or TV Boxes, we will recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed.
Once you have confirmed the product is faulty after steps 1 and 2, you should contact us. Provide your order number and the product code and all the steps you have tried to remedy this issue. We will review your case to allow a return under warranty.
So if the product doesn't work, we'll help you send it back to our returns address.
What if the product is broken?
If any product is faulty, you are protected under the VRMUST Warranty.
- Assuming the product is still in warranty and was not physically damaged, you can return it to VRMUST and we will repair it.
- All return cases are handled under our RMA policy: please consult customer support and do not send back any products without obtaining an assigned RMA case number from us.
- Under the wholesale terms and conditions, customers must pay the cost of shipping to return authorized RMA products back to VRMUST. In the case of sending back repaired or replacement items, VRMUST pays the return shipping cost back to you.
Why Should I Buy the Delivery Shipping Guarantee and Tracking number in the Check out?
VRMUST Shipping Guarantee Benefits
Your parcel will be guaranteed in the event of any loss or damage during the international delivery.
VRMUST will offer 2 options
-Resend the parcel for free ( if applicable)
-Refund the product
For lost parcels compensation will be completed after confirming
- The order was shipped at the right address
- Local post office in the destination's country does not hold the parcel
- The delivery deadline has been reached
If you receive an item physically broken, please send email to us immediately through the address:email@example.com, with clear pictures of the item its SKU number and its package.We will open a claim with the shipper and offer a compensation accordingly.Please note: Once your package has been shipped out, any Shipping guarantee cannot be refunded to the customer, under any circumstances.
How long will it take for the Refund, Exchange and Repair?
*The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank.
- 7-14 business days.